Delivered by experts, our courses are tailored to you and your career.
Find out more about:
- The only university in the UK to offer intercalated degree courses in critical and emergency care
- Explore placement opportunities within your locality
- A long practice placement working in a challenging critical care environment
- Develop your interpersonal, professional and clinical skills
- Follow and lead, exploring and applying key concepts, professional theories and evidence.
During your intercalation you will engage in quality improvement and develop your confidence and competence as a leader and member of the healthcare team.
The unique mentoring, usually provided by a consultant in intensive care, will support your progression developing relationships and the wider networks, that are so valuable as you complete your medical degree and commence your early years as a doctor.