Your professional development
Undertaking a professional development programme or module is a major investment in your future that can significantly enhance the quality of your professional and personal life. It's important that you use this time to maximum advantage so that your learning experiences are rich, varied and positive.
Whether it’s study days, modules, short courses, degrees or masters that you are looking for, we're sure to have something to suit your needs and circumstances, so why not browse our wide range of professional development to see how we can help you achieve your ambitions.
We understand that one of the most important factors in choosing a course is flexibility and that is why:
- you can study modules as standalone courses or accumulate credit towards a qualification, and chose to study on a modular part-time basis or full time
- most modules are taught over a few days per month, ensuring they fit in with your work commitments
- you can study through distance learning using online interactive resources and materials
- we don’t expect you to repeat learning already achieved and we aim to reward this with the opportunity to earn academic credit via accreditation of prior learning (APL)
- our extensive subject choice is suitable for a wide range of healthcare professionals
- we can work with your organisation to create tailored courses that meet your specific requirements.