What's on events
- Britain's Ocean City Half Marathon 20 May 2018
- Laboratory Tour 13 June 2018 16:00 - 18:00
- University Of Plymouth Choral Society Singing Workshop 30 June 2018 09:30 - 18:00
- Plymouth Stairmaster 1 July 2018 11:00 - 12:00
- Laboratory Tour 12 September 2018 16:00 - 18:00
- Laboratory Tour 14 November 2018 16:00 - 18:00
Throughout the year we host a series of research laboratory tours. It's an opportunity to see the labs and ask questions to the scientists who undertake our world-leading research.
Visitors will be looked after by our regional Brain Tumour Research representative and shown the ‘Wall of Hope’, created to celebrate those who help fund the research, recognised by personalised plaques and significant dates. Each plaque represents £2,740 raised – which is the running cost per day of the laboratories.
Whether you are already a fundraiser or would like to be, or just have an interest in the amazing research that happens here, please get in touch to book a place on a tour.
Watch our video about our lab tours.