Our contemporary and flexible teaching approach ensures you will leave the programme with the advanced skills and knowledge to make a real and profound impact on patient care.
The learning outcomes you’ll benefit from when studying the MSc Advanced Professional Practice in Dietetics are:
- Developing theoretical knowledge and skills in dietetics
- Developing a critical and analytical approach to
- Basing dietetics practice on the best available
- Developing lifelong learning skills
- Taking leading roles in developing practice and
- Conducting practice-based research