The MSc Advanced Professional Practice in Physiotherapy will enable you to:
- develop your understanding, thinking, questioning and reasoning skills in order to enhance your efficiency, effectiveness and creativity in professional practice.
- develop your theoretical knowledge underpinning physiotherapy practice.
- critically review trends in theory, practice and management relating to physiotherapy practice.
- develop critical awareness of the contemporary issues influencing the organisation and delivery of services and to appraise and apply changes in health and social care practice.
- promote an understanding of philosophy and procedures involved in research and use of evidence.
- develop and apply research skills in the systematic investigation.