You will have great facilities and resources at your fingertips within a vibrant community of students and researchers to help you realise your creative potential.
Our designated architecture studio spaces provide a unique learning environment. We are one of the very few architecture courses in the UK in which every student has their own studio and desk space seven days a week (07:00 – 00:00), so you can work whenever you feel inspired. You will be part of a vibrant, creative community alongside students and staff from fine art, art and performance, graphics and photography, 3D design and humanities.
Designed to further your learning and development, our facilities accommodate industry standards and our software is reviewed and updated every year to keep the latest up to date tools available to students. You will have access to:
- 3D fabrication suite and prototyping workshops for creating predictive models.
- workshops in woodwork, metalwork and plaster-casting.
- industry standard software - including Revit and ArchiCAD - to advanced simulation software such as THERM and IES in MAC and PC suites. photographic studios and dark rooms.
- 360 degree immersive vision theatre for experimental projects.
- cinema with 18/35mm reel projection and 1920HD digital projectors.
- exclusive 24 hour library access and learning facilities including podcasts, books and electronic journals.
We are invested in the future; we are in the process of attaining robotics and large scale flat-bed computer-controlled routing amongst other digital tools.