Do you want to be a networking pre-sales consultant, monitor a global network or manage the rapidly changing requirements of a data centre? Whatever your goals, we’ll work with you to ensure you’re primed for your career as a networking professional.
We’re proud of our graduate employment numbers. And rightly so – it’s testament to the benefits of our hands-on degree. A degree that ensures you receive core Cisco training, recognised as standard in the networking industry, in your first two years. A degree that lets you gain significant industry experience. And a degree that’s tailored to make sure you graduate with the knowledge, skills and attributes employers want.
- Working within the network departments of almost any company.
- Working for Internet Service Providers (ISPs).
- Supporting the specialised network requirements of organisations in the financial or media sectors.
- Working as network security specialists.
- Acting as pre-sales consultants within companies that provide whole system solutions.
- Ensuring that Servers and Networks are up 24/7.
- Working for networking consultancies.
- Working for telecommunications companies.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting global networks.
- Designing networks for medium sized enterprises.
- Building up their own businesses once they’ve gained enough industry experience.