104 - 120
5 GCSEs at Grade C/4 or above to
include Mathematics, English, and Science. Consideration may be given to Functional Skills Level 2 in mathematics.
is given to applicants who have obtained these grades on application. If you do
not have this GCSE profile please contact the Admissions Team directly on +44
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
and they will be happy to advise you further.
PLUS ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
Minimum of two A levels, excluding general studies, Science, Health, or Social Science profile is preferred. If you need further advice please contact: email@example.com
26-30 overall preferably in science/psychology. English and maths accepted within - if Higher Level = 4 - if Standard Level = 5 - if overseas and not studying English within IB – must have IELTS socre of at least 7.0 overall (at least 6.5 in the writing section and at least 7.0 in the reading, listening and speaking sections).
Pass a named Access to HE Diploma with 33 Level 3 credits at Merit and/or Distinction, including 15 in Science or Social Science.
18 Unit BTEC National Diploma/QCF Extended Diploma
DMM-DDM preferred health/science/ social sciences subjects.
BTEC National Diploma modules
If you hold a BTEC qualification it is vital that you provide our Admissions team with details of the exact modules you have studied as part of the BTEC. Without this information we may be unable to process your application quickly and you could experience significant delays in the progress of your application to study with us. Please explicitly state the full list of modules within your qualification at the time of application.
Extended entry requirements
- In addition to the above, evidence of academic study within the last five years is required.
- Please note we don't accept Key Skills level 2 in place of GCSE English.
- You must pass disclosure and barring service and occupational health checks satisfactorily in order to be able to start this course.
- If English is not your first language and you do not have GCSE English grade C / 4 or above you will have to achieve an IELTS (or equivalent qualification) at the grade of at least 7.0 (at least 6.5 in the writing section and at least 7.0 in the reading, listening and speaking sections).
- Meeting the academic minimum is the first stage of an application being considered. Applicants must also submit a strong personal statement in order to be considered further.
- English language requirements.
- For a full list of all acceptable qualifications please refer to our tariff glossary.
- Admissions Test
- Institutions Own Tests (written and numeracy) / Interview.
- Health checks
Direct entry to year 2
If you have achieved certificated learning in addition to the entry criteria required for your programme of study, it may be possible to accredit this learning towards your chosen course. Full details on how to make an application are available on our open access MOODLE site (download details on how to access the site and submit your claim and supporting evidence). Your application will then be assessed and you will receive confirmation by email on the status of your claim.
Unfortunately we cannot permit deferred entry. However, if you have a query please refer to an experienced admissions administrator who will be able to explain the UCAS application process in more detail firstname.lastname@example.org.