1. Your test scores must be deemed valid. If your test results are too old
to be valid (as per UKVI and University requirements), you may be required to
re-take a relevant test.
2. English language qualifications will be verified with the awarding body
where possible. If verification is not possible you may be asked to supply
original documents or an alternative English language qualification if we have
concerns about the documentation provided.
3. Your English language ability will be assessed from your most recent
English language test or qualification, older tests will be disregarded even if
they show a higher score.
4. This table represents the current English language requirements for
degree level study at the University of Plymouth and Plymouth University International College (PUIC).
It incorporates UKVI (Home Office) minimum English Language scores and
requirement where appropriate, and is accurate at the time of publication (April 2017) but may be subject to change at any time.
5. Other qualifications may be considered - please ask when you apply.
6. This table only shows minimum requirements for entry. Some programmes
will have higher English language requirements.
7. Applicants to postgraduate programmes who hold a first degree (bachelor's
degree) from a majority English language speaking country (as defined by UKVI
at the time of application) won't usually be required to meet other
postgraduate English language requirements as listed above. This will be
confirmed as part of your application process.