We've tried to provide all the information you will need if you are thinking about coming to study at Plymouth University from Turkey. If you need to know anything else, you can contact our team using the details below.


For undergraduate courses, you'll need either a good Devlet Lise Diplomasi (State High School Diploma) or Lise Bitirme Diplomasi (Private High School Diploma) plus an acceptable International Foundation Year or equivalent.

Agents in Turkey

If you're a Turkish student looking for more advice on studying at Plymouth University, why not find an agent near you who can help?

Find out more from an agent near you

See how our students have enjoyed their time at Plymouth University