- Europe-wide research project examines fate of microplastics in rivers and lakes 11 December 2019
- Could dark carbon be concealing the true scale of ocean ‘dead zones’? 10 December 2019
- Fundraising family and friends take total over £35,000 for University Huntington’s disease research 4 December 2019
- Study calls for improved sanitation and the environmental management of pharmaceuticals in developing economies 3 December 2019
- University soil research earns success at inaugural Tech South West Awards 2 December 2019
Feel at ease in front of the camera with our media training
If you are an academic at the University, we offer comprehensive, free training which will enable you to get the most out of interviews with print, radio and TV journalists.