- Researchers look for public opinions on geothermal project in Cornwall 20 April 2018
- Boosting livelihoods and conservation practices among small-scale fishermen 19 April 2018
- Free event celebrates benefits of the marine environment for human health and wellbeing 17 April 2018
- Marine litter student awarded scholarship from Sky Ocean Rescue and National Geographic 16 April 2018
- Plants play greater role than megaherbivore extinctions in changes to ecosystem structure 16 April 2018
Feel at ease in front of the camera with our media training
If you are an academic at the University, we offer comprehensive training which will enable you to get the most out of interviews with print, radio and TV journalists.