Industries such as science, agriculture, engineering, healthcare, marine technology, and employee skills are already benefiting from projects rolling out across the South West from the University of Plymouth.
Underpinned by a wealth of academic expertise and internationally recognised research, the projects invest in businesses and individuals based in Devon, Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly, and Somerset across a diverse portfolio of opportunities.
The University of Plymouth is proudly supported by the European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF), which consists of five Funds including the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and the European Social Fund (ESF).
If your company is based in the South West, you could be eligible to work with us at the cutting edge of research, innovation and business development, drawing on resources across the University and our partners to positively impact your business growth, employee skills and product outputs.
Our ESIF projects in the news
- Helping to combat dental anxiety – first recipient of Cornwall challenge fund announced 19 March 2018
- University leads £5.8 million project to drive up employee skills in Devon and Somerset 19 February 2018
- Scientists develop harvesting robots that could revolutionise farming practices 14 February 2018
- New industry engagement project launches at University’s Electron Microscopy Centre 12 February 2018
- University benefits from £10m project to enhance use of technology in agriculture 14 February 2018