This event was a day for primary school teachers and outdoor learning providers.
- Discover three brilliant ways to teach science outside and achieve other important outcomes for children from Foundation Stage to Year 6.
- Join three experienced practitioners for observations of their work with children, the social science backing and hands-on training.
- Learn about ways to assess and evaluate learning on the move.
- Quiz the whizzes about the basis for their practice.
- 10:00 - Refreshments, welcome and introduction
- 10:10 - Film of three science learning pedagogical approaches followed by discussion
- 10:45 - Practical outdoor session 1 (assigned to one of three groups)
- 11:45 - Evaluation & assessment plenary & group work
- 12:30 - Lunch
- 13:15 - Practical session 2 (you will be assigned to another group)
- 14:15 - Plenary Q&A with the panel
- 15:00 - Close