Can you capture the essence of your research in an eye-catching photographic image?
Do you want the opportunity to promote your work to a wide variety of people?
The University’s Doctoral College is inviting postgraduate research students and research staff to submit an eye-catching photographic image and interpretation for the second Images of Research competition.
The aim is to capture the true essence of your research through a powerful image, which will then be exhibited to the public for the duration of the University’s Research Festival 21-25 January 2019, showcasing the quality and wide ranging research taking place at the University of Plymouth.
Competition and event dates
- The Images of Research competition and public vote will be held on 21 and 22 January 2019
- Your Images will remain as an exhibition throughout the University Research Festival 21-25 January 2019
- Prizes will be awarded on 22 January 2019.
- Postgraduate Research Student category: Best photographic image - £150 research travel funding
- Research Staff category: Best photographic image - £150 research travel funding
- Both categories: Best description of image - £100 research travel funding
Research Festival 2019: 21–25 January 2019
Celebrating the very best of Plymouth's rich and varied research, creating an impact - from local to global.Visit our festival webpage
Find out more about the Doctoral College and the support it offers students, supervisors and examiners of postgraduate research at the University of Plymouth.Supporting excellence and employability across all stages of the researcher journey