- academics working across a range of disciplines
- local businesses and business networks
- regional policy makers
- funding bodies.
10:00: Arrival, registration and refreshments
10:30: Welcome address and overview - Professor Jerry Roberts (Deputy Vice-Chancellor Research and Enterprise)10:40: The Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund - Anna Mereu, Innovate UK
- What is the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund and how to access it
- Overview of the Industrial Strategy and the new strategic opportunities it offers Universities and those that work with them
- Insight to what makes a good collaborative partnership
11:50: Building effective partnerships at the University - Adrian Dawson (Director of Research and Innovation)
12:00: Panel Q&A - Professor Jerry Roberts (Deputy Vice-Chancellor Research and Enterprise)
13:10: Introduction to the afternoon sessions - Professor Martin Attrill (Director of the Marine Institute)
- Venue: Rolle Plaza Marquee
14:00-16:00: Networking and refreshments
There is the option to attend the whole or only part of the day - please register your free place via the above link.