The Fundamental Skills (FMS) professional development consists of six two-hour modules based upon the associated resource.
You will receive:
- An online FMS Teacher Resource package (includes two manuals)
- A certificate of participation in the Fundamental Movement Skills Teacher Professional Development
- Practical activities for classroom application
What you will learn
- Increase your knowledge of fundamental movement skills;
- How to assess children’s proficiency in a variety of fundamental movement skills;
- Cater for children with movement difficulties;
- Plan and deliver relevant teaching and learning programmes that support each child’s development of proficient fundamental movement skills;
- Understand the relationship between fundamental movement skills and nurturing children on their physical literacy journey.
£75 for non University of Plymouth Students
How to apply
When dates have been confirmed you will be able top purchase this course via the University's estore.
Please contact email@example.com or pop into Pitts Hall for more information.