Personal and group tutorials go hand in hand with lectures on careers, portfolio surgeries, business advice, overseas exchange, frequent public exhibitions, and 'Dragons Den' style business games such as FLUX.
With successes in major competitions like the RSA and D&AD Awards, our graduates are rewarded with employment in industry with companies such as Dyson, Lego, BBC, Foster & Partners and Zoeftig. Gaining experience in our enterprising culture, you will have opportunities to regularly exhibit your work for public scrutiny and learn from real-world events.
With confidence in enterprise, you can work towards joining our many graduates who have moved on to set up their own businesses, while or advance to work alongside those others who have progressed to postgraduate studies or gone on to teacher training.
- MA Design (Full-time, Part-time route available)
- MA Illustration (Part-time)
- MA Integrated Design Innovation (Full-time, Part-time route available)
- MSc Integrated Design Innovation (Full-time, Part-time route available)
- MA Publishing (Full-time, Part-time route available)
- MA Publishing (Part-time)
- MA Smart Urban Futures (Full-time, Part-time route available)
- MA Smart Urban Futures (Part-time)
Mr Peter Davis
Lecturer in Design Culture
Mr Jonathan Forster
Lecturer in 3D Design - Spatial & Interior Design
Ms Polly Macpherson
Associate Head of School - Enterprise
Mr Roy Tam
Associate Head of School (Marketing & Recruitment)
Mr Mike Woods
Lecturer in 3D Design
Mr Marc Trotereau
Lecturer in Industrial Design
Design Thinking Design Making Design Knowing
We are an open & exploratory design-led research group conducting applied & theoretical research into people, products, places & their interactionsVisit the Design Knowledge website
Find out about our postgraduate research opportunities in the School of Architecture, Design and Environment.