- ' Benefit from the Marine Station - our landmark £5 million coastal teaching and research facility
- ( Field trips abroad: Portugal, South Africa, Sweden, France
- @ Plymouth boasts one of the highest concentrations of marine scientists in Europe
- < World class facilities, including LABplus
- > Gain the HSE PRO SCUBA qualification
BSc (Hons) Marine Biology (Full-time)
The biology of marine organisms from coral reef microbes to the physiology and behaviour of marine vertebrates.
BSc (Hons) Marine Biology and Coastal Ecology (Full-time)
Study the ecology and conservation of marine and coastal ecosystems to understand how they function and how they are best conserved and managed.
BSc (Hons) Marine Biology and Oceanography (Full-time)
Integrate biology with ocean processes for a broad understanding of marine environments.
BSc (Hons) Marine Biology with Foundation Year (Full-time)
Bring yourself up to University entry level and progress onto one of our courses with our foundation degree.
Studying marine biology at Plymouth
Professor Richard Thompson OBE describes the variety of marine courses available to study at the University of Plymouth.
Find out more about the courses you can study!
Welcome to marine biology at Plymouth
See what it's like to study marine biology at the University of Plymouth.