We work in partnership with our clients to develop practical, business focused in-company learning and development experiences, which meet your productivity challenges across the professional disciplines of:
- procurement, purchasing and supply
- supply chain planning
- inventory management
- logistics management
- freight management
- supply chain sustainability.
The University of Plymouth and Supply Solutions have created an innovative approach to in-company university education for employees of corporate clients seeking to develop their capabilities.
Improving cross-functional supply chain productivity, without the need for valuable members of staff to take extended periods away from the work-place.
- An integrated modular approach to the organisation’s supply chain learning and development needs.
- Company cohort based teaching tailored to your business needs.
- A range of optional modules that can be bespoke to your industry or the cohort objectives.
- Tailored to your business environment, challenges and strategies.
- In-house training delivered at a time and place convenient for your business, wherever you are in the world.
- A cohesive programme of short intensive classroom-based modular lectures supported by individual study and challenging assignments.
- Student projects focused on your organisation’s challenges and strategies.
- Remarkably affordable university education with a proven return on investment.
- A tried and tested delivery format that delivers excellent academic results – students have full access to the University of Plymouth's online academic resources and are fully supported by the Supply Solutions Team.
- Your business will enjoy privileged access to the University’s intellectual expertise in Supply Chain Management.
- A corporate employee development programme leading to the worldwide respect and prestige of a UK university qualification.