Mr Andy Grace
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Advisor
Employee Relations, Wellbeing & Inclusion (Human Resources)
Currently the University Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Advisor and Associate Lecturer at the University of Plymouth Institute of Education with a strong focus on diversity and inclusion particularly with LGBTQ+ students.
Experience in coordinating international research projects in Israel and the Palestinian Territories as well as coordinating research projects in the U.K. as part of Research Assistant role at University of Plymouth.
University of Plymouth
British Education Studies Association (BESA) - Scholarship
Roles on external bodies
- Co-Chair of Faculty of Health & Human Sciences Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- Chair of Working Group on International Travel with Protected Characteristics
- Associate Lecturer in the issue of heteronormativity in education, also touching on HIV Education
- Associate Lecturer in the impact of Section 28 and HIV/AIDS on British Education
- Associate Lecturer in Democratic Education in Israel and the Palestinian Territories
LGBT Issues in Education, Higher Education, Alternative Education, Pedagogy, Focus Group Methodology, Internet Based Methodology, Qualitative Methods, Autoethnography, HIV & AIDS, Israel
Grants & contracts
PedRIO Fellowship Award: £10,000