Miss Chloe Game
School of Biological and Marine Sciences (Faculty of Science and Engineering)
Research Assistant to Dr. Emma Sheehan, working on the Lyme Bay MBA Monitoring Project
- MRes Marine Biology, Plymouth University (2015-2016).
- Research project: Spatial Transferability of Species Distribution Models for three Vulnerable Marine Ecosystems (VMEs) in the deep North-east Atlantic, supervisors: Kerry Howell & Claire Embling.
- Bsc (hons) Marine Biology & Coastal Ecology, Plymouth University (2010-2013).
- Research project: Depth-related Distribution and Diversity of Cold-Water Corals in the Northern Rockall Trough, North-east Atlantic supervisor: Kerry Howell
- I also have 2 years experience working as a Biology/Chemistry Technician (2013-2015)
- Deep sea benthic ecology
- Predictive habitat mapping and marine spatial planning
- Human impact/disturbance to marine ecosystems (particularly offshore systems e.g. deep sea benthos)