Mrs Denise Kellham
Formation Zones - Research Impact and Partnerships (Research & Innovation)
Working within the Innovation Pillar of the Research and Innovation Directorate. Providing administration support in Formation Zone, Plymouth University's Business Start-Up Incubator for the businesses in the following sectors: creative, digital & technology, engineering, environmental, health & wellbeing and marine
Providing administrative support for the Formation Zone Programme Manager
· Looking after the day to needs of the clients
· Carrying out inductions for new clients
· Administering invoicing and payments for client workstation hire
· Collating client monitoring data for reports
· Arranging meetings, minute taking and circulation
· Giving tours of Formation Zone and short presentations on its services
Administration and co-ordination of the One Stop Ideas Shop sessions
· Development of paperwork to support sessions
· Communication with applicants by telephone and email
· Management of the booking process for appointments
· Communication with partner organisations
Planning and administration for the Formation Zone Business Challenge
· Registration process
· Developing the evaluation for the programme,
· Input on the workshop content,
· Booking and organising workshops and reward event
· Managing registration and communication with participants
· Working with partner organisations to develop a full day package of expert support for participants
From 2009-2011 working for Plymouth University in the Research & Innovation Directorate.
Providing administration support within the Knowledge Transfer & Business Development team, originally on HEFCE funded programmes like the Economic Challenge Investment Fund and the Plymouth Graduate Internship Programme.
Providing day to day support for tenants in the Formation2.0 incubation space and reception services for LINK the University's business facing space located on the 3rd floor of the LINK Building.
Administering the One Stop Ideas Shop, free monthly events designed to provide specialist information and guidance on protecting a business idea or product with specialist guidance from a variety of experts
Assisting with the delivery of the University's Enterprise Solutions Service which provides a single entry point and dedicated resource to manage business enquiries and opportunities for both external customers and internal colleagues
Worked from 2001-2009 in business support at an Enterprise Agency fulfilling project coordination and administration roles across Government and EU funded programmes.
Administered and coordinated the Department of Trade & Industry funded Business Volunteer Mentor programme across Devon, Cornwall and Dorset deploying a diverse team of over 60 business mentors into SME companies. Responsible for working with various referring agencies including Business Link, Enterprise Agencies and high street banks to ensure that the correct match of mentor was made to meet their client’s needs.
Coordinating the Learning Skills Council funded New Entrepreneur Scholarships Programme. Interviewing and selecting scholars for the business start up training programme, coordinating and communicating with delivery organisations, administering a web based database of scholar activity and managing the start up support grant claims for all scholars on the programme.