- Room 101, Marine Building, Drake Circus, Plymouth, Devon, PL4 8AA
Marine Learning Alliance Ltd
Associate Head for the School of Marine Science and Engineering with resposibilities for quality assurance on international programme delivery.
Lecturer on the Navigation and Marine Science programme.
Member of the Geomatics Research Group.
Liaison lecturer for accredited Royal Navy programmes at HMS Collingwood, Portsmouth.
Master Mariner (Class 1), 1982
MSc International Shipping, 1995
Fellow of the Nautical Institute.
Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
Roles on external bodies
Member of the Nautical Institute's Council Professional Development Committee
Marine topics relating to:
- Coastal and ocean position fixing
- Collision avoidance
Marine interests relating to:
- Marine collision avoidance
- Automatic Identification Systems
- Voyage Data Recording
- Use of simulation in higher education