Dr Rania Naguib
Lecturer in Economics
Plymouth Business School (Faculty of Arts and Humanities)
Lecturer in Economics
PhD (Economics) - University of the West of England, Bristol - UK
MA in Economics - Middlesex University, London - UK
BA in Foreign Trade - Helwan University, Cairo - Egypt
- Quantitative Methods/ Econometrics
- International Trade
- Applied Economics
- Economic Growth/ Development
- International Economics/ Trade
- Foreign Direct Investment
- Naguib, R. I. and Xu, F. (2016) “Economic Growth, Foreign Direct Investment, and Privatisation in Egypt and China: Preliminary Results”, Global Business & Economics Anthology, Vol.2 (Dec.), pp. 138-159.
- Naguib, R. (2012) "The Effects of Privatisation and FDI on Economic Growth in Argentina". Journal of International Trade and Economic Development. Vol.21, No. 1. pp. 51-82. http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09638199.2012.643014
- Naguib, R. and Xu, F. (2016) "Economic Growth, Foreign Direct Investment and Privatisation: The cases of China and Egypt", Business and Economics Society International. Ljubljana (Slovenia) 06 - 09 July.
- Naguib, R. (2009) "Institutional and Regulatory Frameworks of Privatisation and FDI: A comparative study between Egypt and Argentina", Associazione Italiana per lo Studio dei Sistemi Economici Comparati (AISSEC) XVIIth scientific conference on Growth and Development Patterns: The role of institutions in a comparative perspective. University of Perugia, Perugia (Italy) 25-27 June.
- Naguib, R. (2009) "The Effects of Privatisation and FDI on Economic Growth in Argentina", European Economics and Finance Society (EFFS) 8th Annual Conference on Current Challenges in the Global Economy: Prospects and Policy Reform. University of Warsaw, Warsaw (Poland) 4 - 7 June.
- Naguib, R. (2009) " Effects of Privatisation and FDI on Economic Growth in Egypt", Augustin Cournot Doctoral Days. University Louis Pasteur, Strasbourg (France) 1-3 April.
Working Paper Series:
- Naguib, R. (2009) "Institutional and Regulatory Frameworks of Privatisation and FDI: A comparative study between Egypt and Argentina", Bath Economics Research Papers, no. 20/09, University of Bath. [http://www.bath.ac.uk/economics/research/working-papers/2009.pdf ]
- Naguib, R (2002) "Privatisation in Developing Countries", P. Cook & C. Kirkpatrick (eds.). Economic Journal [Online], Oct. 2002.
- Naguib, R. (2007), “Multinational Firms’ Location and the New Economic Geography”, Mucchielli, J.L. and Mayer, T. (eds.) (2004), Economic Issues, Vol. 12, Part 1, pp. 116-118.
- Naguib, R. (2005), “Foreign Investment in Developing Countries”, H.S. Kehal (ed.) (2004), Economic Issues, Vol. 10, Part 2, pp. 115-116.
Sessions Report: Using ResponseWare in an Economics Unit