I want to make a payment for my accommodation
When your payment is due you’ll automatically receive an email asking you to log in to our accommodation portal and pay using a credit or debit card.
When are my payments due throughout the year?
Rent due dates tie in with payments from the student finance company. These will be detailed in your licence agreement which you will receive in June.
2019 payment dates:-
- June – £250.00 deposit must be paid within seven days of your room offer
- 7 September – either four or five weeks’ rent in advance (depending on your contract length)
- 5 October – rent instalment due (14 weeks’ rent)
- 11 January – rent instalment due (14 weeks’ rent)
- 25 April – rent instalment due (nine weeks’ rent)
Where can I find my contract length and room costs?
You will receive a copy of your licence agreement after booking your room detailing the dates and room costs. Please remember that you are liable to pay rent for the full duration of your licence.
If you have paid via bank transfer, please email us with the amount of money and date that the transfer occurred.
If you need advice about managing your money you may like to speak to a member of the UPSU Advice Centre or Student Funding Unit. Please note that we can only speak to someone about your account if they have third party permission.