This friendly, open group meets every term in the Writing Café at the top of the Babbage building. Anyone who has an interest in improving support and health for students is welcome.
Those attending the group have included;
- Student Union reps
- student parliament reps
- students with disabilities
- international students
- mature students
- care leavers
- LGBT students
- support staff
- peer assisted learning reps
- peer listeners
- academics and faculty staff.
But this is not exclusive and anyone is welcome.
It is a great place to consult about issues. You can get support and ideas about developing a new initiative. You might want to have your say or volunteer to be involved in events or activities.
If you want to:
- express your views and be heard
- be involved and volunteer
- make a difference
- meet new people and gain new experiences.
Contact Alexandra Way for more information or to be added to the circulation list.