Who is the service for?
As part of the wider Student Wellbeing Services, we will work with you to enable you to find the most appropriate support both inside and outside of the University. If you are already linked in with local services, we can still support you in accessing services within the University.
If you are experiencing severe and long term mental health difficulties, are having a mental health crisis, or you feel your mental health is having a negative impact on university life, come and talk to us.
We can also support you if you have any previous mental health diagnosis. We will complete an assessment, possibly offer advice, signposting and referrals to other services.
Come and have a chat if you are worried about any of the following, you can either attend one of our regular drop-in sessions (11.30–13.30), Monday to Friday, 3 Portland Mews or email us at email@example.com.
- Deliberate actions to inflict harm on yourself resulting in injuries that need medical attention
- Loss of reality
- Having very unusual beliefs
- Rapid weight loss
- Having plans for suicide, suicidal thoughts or previous suicide attempts
- Confused or disturbed thoughts that may not make sense to you or others
- Major changes in mood
- Feeling out of control
- Risky and impulsive behaviour that could cause you harm
- Seeing or hearing things that other people do not.