Sprint programme - Female undergraduates studying Business, STEM or Psychology only
The Sprint programme is an action packed four-day programme for undergraduate women currently studying at the University, designed to help you take control of your personal development. Our licensed trainers from the Careers and Employability Service will guide you through the programme where you will explore and develop your skills and increase your confidence in a safe environment. You will meet other like-minded undergraduates and industry professionals from a range of areas and a variety of backgrounds.
The Sprint programme will help you:
- Learn how to use your personal power and influence
- Identify your core values, attitudes and direction
- Manage your time effectively, learn how to cope with stress and change and foster a healthy lifestyle
- Engage with inspiring role models and industry professionals
- Build your image, networking skills and confidence.
Sprint programmes for 2019
Business – Applications close at noon on 15 February 2019
Day 1 - Wednesday 6 March 12 – 8pm
Day 2 - Wednesday 13 March 12 – 8pm
Day 3 - Wednesday 20 March 12 – 8pm
Day 4 Wednesday 27 March 1 – 5pm
STEM and Psychology – Applications close at noon on 15 March 2019
Day 1 - Monday 8 April 9 – 5pm
Day 2 - Tuesday 9 April 9 – 5pm
Day 3 - Wednesday 10 April 9 – 5pm
Day 4 - Friday 12 April 10 – 2pm
Places are free but are limited. To apply for Sprint, log into myCareer and complete the application form online.
Any further questions?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.