The Sprint programme is an action-packed four-day programme for undergraduate women currently studying at the University, designed to help you take control of your personal development.
Our licensed trainers from the Careers Service will guide you through the programme where you will explore and develop your skills and increase your confidence in a safe environment.
You will meet other like-minded undergraduates and industry professionals from a range of areas and a variety of backgrounds.
- learn how to use your personal power and influence
- identify your core values, attitudes and direction
- manage your time effectively, learn how to cope with stress and change and foster a healthy lifestyle
- engage with inspiring role models and industry professionals
- build your image, networking skills and confidence.