We aim to provide a first class student experience, but know that sometimes difficulties and problems can arise. The Complaints and Appeals Office provides you with the opportunity to raise concerns, ensuring that everyone is treated fairly and in accordance with the University’s published regulations and procedures.
We manage the following student related areas:
- Student complaints proforma
- Procedures for appealing against the decision of an Assessment Board (Academic Appeals)
- Appeal against the decision of an award assessment board or academic decision (taught and research)
- Appeal proforma 16-17
- Fitness to practise procedure (for Faculty of Health and Human Sciences students)
- Fitness to practise policy and procedure (for Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry students)
- Examination and academic offences
- Code of conduct and disciplinary procedures
- Vexatious complaints
Study and Wellbeing Review Policy and Procedures
Please note, we do not normally accept anonymous complaints.
If you'd like independent advice and representation, visit the University of Plymouth Student Union Advice Centre