When is my ceremony?
Graduation 2018 runs from Monday 17 to Saturday 22 September.
Monday 17 September
- 10am: School of Biological and Marine Sciences
- 1pm: School of Computing, Electronics and Mathematics
- 4pm: School of Law, Criminology and Government
Thursday 20 September
- 10am: School of Psychology
- 1pm: Plymouth
Institute of Education 1
- 4pm: Plymouth Institute of Education 2 + Academic Partnerships
Friday 21 September
- 10am: School of Art, Design and Architecture 1
- 1pm: School of Art, Design and Architecture 2
- 4pm: School of Humanities and Performing Arts
- 10am: School of Nursing and Midwifery 1 + Faculty of Health and Human Sciences: Professional Development
- 1pm: School of Nursing and Midwifery 2
- 4pm: School of Health Professions
What do I need to know about attending my ceremony?
- If you successfully complete your studies before the start of graduation week 2018 you will be eligible to attend the ceremonies.
- If you successfully complete resit examinations in September 2018 you will also be able to attend these ceremonies.
Successfully completing your studies means that you have submitted all required assessments, these have been considered and confirmed by the Award Assessment Board, and you have been informed by your faculty that you have passed your course.
If you are unsure when your faculty award boards meet and do not know whether you will be eligible to attend the September 2018 ceremonies, please contact your Faculty Office for advice.
When will I be able to book my tickets?
- Booking will open on Wednesday 1 August for ceremonies taking place on 17, 18 and 19 September 2018.
- Booking will open on Thursday 2 August for ceremonies taking place on 20, 21 and 22 September 2018.