Please note that the information on this page relates to the September Plymouth Hoe ceremonies only.
- Graduating student – free of charge
- 0-6 years old – free of charge
- 7-12 years old – £15.00 each
- 13 years old and over – £30.00 each
How to purchase
Please see below for the exact date that you will be able to register your attendance and purchase your guest tickets:
- Booking will open on Wednesday 1 August for ceremonies taking place on 17, 18 and 19 September 2018.
- Booking will open on Thursday 2 August for ceremonies taking place on 20, 21, and 22 September 2018.
Online registration and tickets
We aim to ensure that all students who book within the booking period can purchase a minimum of two guest tickets.
The maximum number of guest tickets available is dependent on the number of eligible students and varies on a ceremony by ceremony basis. Please visit your ceremony page for more information.
Ticket limits are based on estimated graduate numbers. Exact numbers will not be available until late July. As a result the ticket limit may be amended prior to booking opening to reflect this.
If you wish to purchase tickets in excess of the limit of your ceremony you can add yourself to a waiting list during the ticket booking process. We will contact you after booking has closed if any unsold tickets are available.
Please note: If demand is higher than expected, the maximum number of tickets available to new enquirers may be reduced to ensure that those yet to book can purchase a minimum of two guest tickets. Once you have completed the booking process, all of the tickets purchased, and detailed in your confirmation email, are guaranteed.
Useful ticket information
- Graduands are required to sit in their allocated seat.
- Guest seating is not reserved.
- Students and their guests must be seated 15 minutes before the start of the ceremony.
- Tickets will not be posted and must be collected from the ticket table in the graduation lounge no later than 30 minutes before the start of the ceremony.
- If you, or any of your guests require special arrangements please indicate this when booking your tickets online.
Refund of graduation tickets
- your name
- your registration number
- your telephone number
- your booking reference
- the date and time of your ceremony
- how many tickets you would like refunded