The project will improve current facilities of Rolle building's south wing. This project will remodel the main entrance and infill the walk-through providing new accommodation. The main objectives are to improve accessibility, improve quality and deliver new and enhanced teaching spaces.
- The project commenced on 21 September 2017.
- Estimated finishing date 1 June 2018.
- Design and Tender - Completed.
- Construction Commences – Achieved.
- Construction Completion – May 2018.
- Fit-out and Furniture – May 2018.
- Fully operational – Monday 1 June 2018.
- South wing of Rolle building (ground and first floor) will be closed during construction and fit-out.
- Main entrance is relocated to the west side of the building.
- South wing lift does not go lower than the second floor.
- South wing staircase diverted between ground level and second floor.
- Project Building Surveyor - Kim Knapman.