Included below are details of partner quality assurance procedures including the procedures themselves and any related documents or links that they refer to.
- Annual programme monitoring (Academic Partnerships) procedure
- Annual Monitoring (University of Plymouth International College (UPIC)) procedure
- Approval of a new higher or degree apprenticeship procedure (new for 2017-2018)
- Approval and review of articulation arrangements
- Approval of a new programme/award (Academic Partnerships) procedure
- Approval of a new programme (University of Plymouth International College (UPIC)/Navitas) procedure
- Approval procedure for new UK partnerships in health and education
- Discontinuation procedures for taught provision collaborative arrangements
- Institutional oversight of Taught Degree Awarding Powers (TDAP)/Foundation Degree Awarding Powers (FDAP) applications made by University partners
- Introduction to the Register of Collaborative Provision and the Taxonomy (formerly Typologies)
- Periodic review procedure (including review for UK and International partnerships)
- Planning and approval of a new collaborative partner procedure.