If you're worried that you don't meet the entry requirements for your chosen course, or you want to check course availability, contact our Clearing hotline today:
Business Clearing places 2018
Find business courses available through Clearing at the University of Plymouth for September 2018 entry
Business courses in Clearing
- BA (Hons) Business
- BSc (Hons) Business Management
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (2 Year Fast Track)
- BSc (Hons) Cruise Management
- BSc (Hons) Events Management
- BA (Hons) International Business
- BSc (Hons) International Business Economics
- BA (Hons) International Management
- BSc (Hons) International Supply Chain and Shipping Management
- BA (Hons) International Trade and Operations Management
- BSc (Hons) Maritime Business and Logistics
- BSc (Hons) Maritime Business and Maritime Law
- BSc (Hons) Maritime Transport and Logistics
- BSc (Hons) Marketing
- BSc (Hons) Tourism and Hospitality Management
- BSc (Hons) Tourism Management
- BSc (Hons) Hospitality Management
- BSc (Hons) International Hospitality Management
- BA (Hons) Human Resource Management
- BSc (Hons) Management Practice
- Management, Government and Law (Foundation Route for Specified Qualification)
Business at Plymouth
Our purpose is to inspire and enable students, staff, alumni and communities to achieve their full potential.
We do this through quality and authenticity in our teaching and research and through our national and international partnerships.
We aim to provide our graduates with a memorable and exceptional student experience, enabling them to maximise their success in their chosen career.
- Take the opportunity to work with businesses, not-for-profit enterprises, charities, schools and colleges on real consultancy projects.
- Discover the nature of dynamic business through a variety of teaching methods. Our lectures, videos, student centred learning materials and a range of group activities will ensure you are accomplished in the key business fundamentals.
- Become one of a large number of our graduates who have successfully entered the business world in a wide range of commercial, manufacturing and service organisations in both private and public sectors in areas such as accounting and finance, management and marketing.
Law courses in Clearing
Clearing is the last chance to apply for a course for September 2018 entry.