Our next events:
Frequently asked questions
- Can I download a campus map?
- How do I apply for courses?
- How much do University of Plymouth courses cost?
- What happens after I apply for a course?
- How do I apply for accommodation?
- Are there opportunities for students to get part time work?
- What are the semester dates at Plymouth?
- What clubs and societies can I join?
- What sports facilities are available?
- What support is there for international students at Plymouth?
Things to do during your stay in Plymouth
From must-see attractions such as the historic Barbican, top places to eat, plan ahead and discover the best ways to make the most of your visit to Plymouth.
Open days video playlist
Get a flavour of our open and applicant days through this collection of highlightsOpen days playlist on YouTube
Event photography and video
Please be aware that some of the University of Plymouth's public events may be attended by University photographers and videographers, for capturing content to be used in University online and offline marketing and promotional materials, for example webpages, brochures or leaflets. If for whatever reason, you or a member of your group, do not wish to be photographed, please make yourself known to staff working at the event on arrival or to the photographer.