September 2019 Clearing course vacancies
Full list of undergraduate psychology courses with vacancies.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
If you’re unable to see the course you’re looking for, or want to know what other vacancies are available, please see our full list of course vacancies available through Clearing.
“Reflecting back on my time at Plymouth, I can say my experiences greatly influenced my career. During my studies, I had many opportunities to be involved in world-class research through summer research apprenticeships and academic industrial placements.”
- MPsych (Hons) Advanced Psychology (Full-time)
- MPsych (Hons) Clinical Psychology (Full-time)
- MPsych (Hons) Human Neuroscience (Full-time)
- BSc (Hons) Psychological Studies (Full-time)
- BSc (Hons) Psychology (Full-time)
- BSc (Hons) Psychology with Criminology and Criminal Justice Studies (Full-time)
- BSc (Hons) Psychology with Human Biology (Full-time)
- BSc (Hons) Psychology with Sociology (Full-time)
- MSc Advanced Psychology (Full-time, Part-time route available)
- MSc Clinical Psychology (Full-time, Part-time route available)
- PgCert Clinical Psychology (Part-time)
- PgDip Clinical Psychology (Part-time)
- MSc Human Neuroscience (Full-time)
- MSc Human Neuroscience (Part-time)
- MSc Psychology (Full-time, Part-time route available)
The University of Plymouth Babylab
A research lab for the cognitive psychology of child development.
The Babylab was opened in 2006 in the School of Psychology, and is one of its most vibrant and productive research labs. It is run primarily by students.
Since its opening, the Babylab has attracted more than £1.5m in research grants, and has developed solid collaborations with Babylabs in prestigious universities, such as the University of Oxford and the University of Paris Descartes.
Psychology at Plymouth – find out what it's like to study with us
Plymouth stood out from the rest. It’s got a really good vibe – theres so much going on!
Join Abi for a tour of the School of Psychology.Find out about the psychology course
Could it be the £1,500 of eBooks, the chance to spend your second year abroad, or is it our optional year on placement to gain work experience and boost your career prospects? Perhaps it is the Research Apprentice Scheme, where you work on real research projects, or the Student Council that helps to run the School.
Our research expertise
83% of school activity was judged to be of world leading or internationally excellent standard, placing us within the top 20 psychology, neuroscience and psychiatry schools across the country (REF2014).