Bringing together leading academics from across the UK and beyond, the conference aims to inspire, share best practice, and contribute to core debates relevant to teaching and learning provision in the university sector.
The conference will be themed around the following areas:
- Enhancing student experience and wellbeing
- Public engagement and impact in Pedagogic Research
- Enhancing the impact of assessment and feedback
- Gaming, simulation and experiential learning
- Sustainability education.
The speaker is Dr Naomi Winstone from the University of Surrey and the title of her keynote is Developing authentic staff-student partnerships in feedback processes.
The speaker is Sophie Homer from the University of Plymouth and the title of her keynote is Addressing the mental health crisis in postgraduate research students: An Office for Students funded Peer Support initiative.