This course is for Plymouth University staff only.
Microsoft Outlook and Outlook calendars are widely used across the University for scheduling meetings and events. This course is an excellent opportunity to gain or improve your skills and will help you manage your electronic diary and use Outlook more efficiently
Who is this course for?
Staff who need to frequently arrange meetings or manage multiple calendars.
You must have basic PC skills (i.e. be able to use a mouse and keyboard)
What will I learn?
You will be able to navigate around Outlook; create and subsequently update meetings; check availability; and invite, track, update and print attendee lists using the meeting request features.
- Navigation tips for mail and calendars
- Create and edit appointments and events
- Schedule a meeting and invite attendees
- Respond to a meeting request using various response options
- Keep track of who has accepted/declined your meeting request
- Add or remove attendees for an existing meeting request
- Attach links and information to an appointment
Book your place using this direct link via Employee Self Service.