Our employer networking evenings provide students with the opportunity to develop and enhance their networking skills, a vital skill they will need for employment and business, with industry professionals.
The evening opens with a motivational speaker, followed by small group networking sessions giving you the opportunity to meet lots of professionals, gain an insight into their roles, companies and learn from their experience, and closes with an informal networking dinner. Our Careers and Employability staff will be on hand to facilitate and encourage networking.
How will this event help you?
- Develop your skills, practice your networking technique with professionals, asking smart questions and selling yourself
- Gain insight, find out from professionals about their jobs, roles, and their experience of the industry, and gain commercial awareness
- Increase your confidence, approaching and talking to professionals and businesses
- Network with local and national employers, expand your network and explore opportunities in different sectors
This year we are running two networking evenings:
- Thursday 11 February: Networking Evening for the Faculty of Business and the Faculty of Arts and Humanities
- Wednesday 9 March: Networking Evening for the Faculty of Science and Engineering and the Faculty of Health and Human Sciences
Please book onto the event via the link above.