Devon Chamber of Commerce is hosting its first Excellence in Devon Business Conference.
Join us as we discuss why Devon is the place for growth in 2016, and how the business community can work together to harness the opportunities that devolution presents.
The morning will bring you a range of industry speakers who will inspire you with their achievements and make you proud to live, work and do business in Devon.
Keynote speakers include:
- Charles Baughan, Managing Director, Westaway Sausages
- Professor Mike Phillips, Professor of Interdisciplinary Arts at Plymouth University and Director at i-DAT
- Dr Andy Brown, Director of Science, Met Office.
Delegates can then break out and enjoy a networking lunch whilst browsing our mini business expo before gearing up for an afternoon discussing issues impacting Devon’s economy, debate devolution and understand how localised powers will affect your business.
- Julia Goldsworthy, Decentralisation Driver, PwC
- Chris Garcia, Chief Executive, Heart of the South West Local Enterprise Partnership
- Tony Greenham, Director of Economy, Enterprise and Manufacturing at the RSA.
Ticket price includes lunch.
- Members £35+VAT
- Non-members £40+VAT