This informal seminar is presented by Professor Adrian Taylor, Chair in Health Services Research and Associate Dean for Research.
The talk covers:
- Where did Exercise Referral Systems (ERS) come from and are there similarities to current growth in interest in ‘social prescribing’ in primary care?
- ERS evidence for effectiveness and cost effectiveness
- Rationale for e-coachER support and trial
- Sample characteristics and timeline for trial output and dissemination
- Other primary care physical activity referral research.
The seminar is open to University of Plymouth students and staff. Contact email@example.com to book a place.