Global Employability Week is an opportunity for you to find out about global opportunities during and beyond your degree through seminars and talks.
Topics include exploring options abroad, international placement year opportunities, networking the world, applying for visas, practicalities of living abroad, language taster sessions and much more!
The programme includes:
- Language tasters in Spanish, Mandarin, French
- UK visas explained for international students
- Options after graduation
- Finding options abroad (NB: this session is in the Portland Square Building)
- Networking the world
- Global opportunities during your studies
- Placement years abroad
- Applying for visas abroad
- Interview techniques abroad
- Practicalities of living abroad
- Applying for jobs abroad.
Events are held in the Roland Levinsky Building unless otherwise stated.
Visit the Careers & Employability Service events calendar for full details