This event is designed to support final year Plymouth Business School students.
Students will hear from Business Management alumni Raphael Dennett on the best approach to life after graduation and learn how to develop a mind-set for graduate career success. Students will learn about the careers support that the University's central Careers and Employability Hub offers and how it helps to stay connected through the Alumni Network, with lots of time for questions.
- Gain advice on careers support available now and after graduation
- Increase confidence and employability
- Learn about the benefits of your alumni network
- 12:30-13:00 – Coffee, cake and networking with representatives from your Alumni network. Staff from Careers and Employability will be available to answer questions and offer advice
- 13:00-14:00 – Graduate Mind-set for Employability talk by alumni and entrepreneur Raphael Dennett
- 14:00-14:10 – Coffee break: opportunity to network and ask the speaker questions
- 14:15-15:00 - Talk on the support that central Careers and Employability offers and what support is available to students over the three years after graduation; includes time for questions
- 15:05-15:25 – Talk on what your University Alumni Network has on offer; includes time for questions
- 15:30 – Event close