The nursing Twitter community in the South West is invited to this discussion session which will run alongside the WeGetTogether conference organised by WeCommunities.
- 12:00 - Meet fellow tweeters and discuss what you use Twitter for
- 12:35 - Skype link to the WeGetTogether conference in the University of Salford
- 13:15 - Watch (by Skype link) Helen Bevan and Anne Cooper introduce the discussion
- 14:15 - Discussion groups: “How can we improve services and people's lives through social media?”
- 15:20 - Feedback from discussion groups both from the University of Salford and Plymouth University
- 16:00 - Plymouth University discussion on the event
- 16:30 - End
Register to join in the discussion via the Eventbrite webpage.