A one day conference on Auto/Biography drawing together two themes previously discussed in the CMI A/B cluster group meetings, ‘Ethics’ (2 October 2013) and ‘Audiences’ (27 November 2013).
This conference will feature Professor David Morgan from the University of Manchester, eminent in the field of Auto/Biography, Professor John Scott CBE, and Carole Sutton and Gayle Letherby from the CMI A/B cluster group.
It will therefore be of interest to A/B scholars from a wide variety of disciplines across the region and beyond.
- 10:30-11:00 – coffee, registration, networking, welcome etc (Gayle Letherby, Julie Parsons and Heather Knight)
- 11:00-11:55 – David Morgan (chaired by Gayle Letherby)
- 12:05-13:00 – Carole Sutton (chaired by Heather Knight)
- 13:00-14:00 – Networking and lunch (venue: Room 205, Rolle Building)
- 14:00-14:55 – Gayle Letherby (chaired by Carole Sutton)
- 15:05-16:00 – John Scott (chaired by Julie Parsons)
- 16:00-17:00 – coffee, discussion regarding this event and future plans
Contact the Institute of Health and Community for further information or for any queries about this event.
- Tel: 01752 586703
- Email: email@example.com