Learn about the psychology behind your team’s behaviour, lift the lid on what makes your people tick and why your room layout makes a difference.
These everyday challenges will be answered by a team of psychologists from Plymouth University’s School of Psychology:
- How do you motivate people to do the things that they say they are going to do, but don't?
- What are the psychological (psychometric) traits likely to lead to successful entrepreneurship?
- What are the pros and cons of open-plan offices?
- How do group dynamics affect work performance and work satisfaction?
- How can you ensure that questionnaires and focus groups give you unbiased and scientifically robust answers to your questions?
- Are there some persistent errors that occur when staff are carrying out regular work tasks?
- Professor Tim Hollins - Memory and Cognition
- Dr Peter Jones - Learning and Cognition
- Dr Natalie Wyer - Social Psychology
- Dr Liz Hellier - Human Factors and Occupational Psychology
- Dr Alison Bacon - Psychometrics, Dyslexia
- Professor Jackie Andrade - Behaviour Change and Motivation
- Professor Judy Edworthy - Human Factors, Noise, Warnings