Funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union, the TACIT Knowledge Alliance aims to explore, prototype and launch eight innovative approaches to Teaching Innovation Management.
You are invited to participate in this three-day event with sessions at the University of Plymouth and a guided walk on Dartmoor. Participants are the Centre for Circular Economy (University of Exeter Business School), Global Health Collaboration and the Institute of Health and Community (University of Plymouth).
Wednesday 18 July at the University of Plymouth
- 14:00-15:45: An Introduction to Innovation and Innovation Management
- 16:00-17:00: Setting the Innovation Challenge and Instructions for Day 2
Thursday 19 July on Dartmoor
- 09:30-10:00: Meet at Shipley Bridge, near Ivybridge
- 10:00-15:30: Guided Walk (there will be five short stops to visit the learning examples, and when drinks and lunch can be eaten)
- 16:00-17:00: Discussion of the context of the Innovation Challenge
Friday 20 July at the University of Plymouth
- 09:00-10:30: Reflections and Case Study Discussion Session
- 11:00-12:30: Applying the Techniques to Build Innovation Management Capability in Your Organisation
Please register your free place via the above link.