Join us to celebrate the opening of the Derriford Research Facility – the prestigious, new headquarters of the University of Plymouth’s Institute of Translational and Stratified Medicine (ITSMed).
This all-day event will showcase the University’s world-class clinical and biomedical research from across ITSMed’s core research themes Cancer, Clinical Neuroscience and Infection, Immunity and Inflammation.
In addition to hearing from our invited key-note speakers, delegates will have the opportunity to meet our researchers and tour the new state-of-the-art building.
- Professor Dame Pamela Shaw, Vice-President and Head of the Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health, Sheffield University / Director, Sheffield Institute for Translational Neuroscience
- Dr Mark Fidock, Vice President Precision Medicine Laboratories within the IMED Biotech Unit, AstraZeneca
- 09:00-09:30 - Arrival and registration
- 09:30-12:25 - Morning session
- 12:25-13:55 - Lunch, tours of the facility, poster display and exhibitions
- 14:00-16:35 - Afternoon session
- 16:35 - Close
Futures Inn are offering a preferential rate of room and breakfast for £78 – to book please call 01752 701000 and quote the booking code 300702.