The Plymouth Public Health team would like to invite you to the launch event for Year 3 of Thrive Plymouth.
There will be an update on Years 1 and 2, an introduction to the 'One You' campaign which will be the focus of Thrive Plymouth Year 3, and discussions on how we can work together in the coming year.
Registration opens at 13:15 with lunch and refreshments and a chance to network with other community-based organisations.
- Celebrate Years 1 and 2
- Free resources
- Introduction to One You
- Local case studies
- How you can get involved
- Workforce Wellbeing Charter Awards
- Ruth Harrell, Interim Director of Public Health, Plymouth City Council
- Cllr Lynda Bowyer, Cabinet Member for Public Health and Adult Social Care, Plymouth City Council
- Helen Hampton, Deputy Director Partnerships Marketing, Public Health England
- Russ Moody, Health and Wellbeing Programme Lead, Public Health England
- Paul Burton, Editor, Plymouth Herald
Please register your place via the above link or contact the Public Health team on 01752 398606 for more information.
About Thrive Plymouth
Thrive Plymouth is a ten year programme which aims to improve health and wellbeing in Plymouth and narrow the gap in health status between people in the city. Its objective is to generate collective action for social change around the main lifestyle choices that determine health and wellbeing in Plymouth. The programme will encourage and enable partners (residents, organisations, institutions) to support positive lifestyle choices in different settings.
Find out more via the above link.