Improve the digital presence of your business or charity and the digital skills of your colleagues at this free Digital KnowHow workshop delivered by Lloyds Bank, Google and Reason Digital.
Lloyds Bank is committed to helping charities and businesses improve their digital skills as part of its Helping Britain Prosper Plan. One of the ways it will achieve this is through its exciting partnership with Google and Reason Digital where free half day, digital skills workshops are on offer for small businesses and charities.
- 09.30 (for 10:00 start) - Registration and welcome
- 10:15 - Google: get online
- 11:30 - Google: session on cyber security
- 12:30 - Reason Digital: social media
- 13:20 - Close and networking
Please register your place via the above link.